Home of WinMyth!
The windows frontend to mythTV
- Visit the Source Forge site for this project.
- Version 0.19.0 available in the files section on Source Forge
- Also, visit the DSMyth driver site (a requirement for WinMyth).
For developers: here are some trials and tribulations going about figureing out the mythtv protocol
Download old versions of Winmyth!
Requirements (that arent included in the setup):
- A MythTV backend running allowing remote hosts to use it
- Microsoft .NET Framework on your windows machine
- An MPEG4 decoder (divx should work)
- An MPEG2 decoder (if your using a connexant based mpeg2 encoding tv tuner) (elecard should work or even better, gplmpgdec) (Intervideo WinDVD does NOT work (some sort of licensing problem, mpeg2 decode only works with intervideo demuxer, file source, etc. etc.)